AJ Ignite Pro Massage Gun | Description
The AJ Ignite Pro Massage Gun will soon become a revolutionary part of your recovery routine. A professional-level percussion massage device, both for relieving everyday aches and pains, and for elite sports recovery.
The AJ Ignite Pro is the new standard for any massage gun, boasting 5 wide-ranging speeds to ignite the blood flow during the preparation and recovery process.
The 2 'self-help' modes provide assistance by delivering automated intervals of percussion into the muscle without having to change speeds.
- Mode 1/ WAVE: Delivers a slow incremental percussion wave in 5 second intervals and then reverses the gears to the lowest speed.
- Mode 2/ PULSE: Delivers a fast incremental percussion wave in 1 second bursts and then reverses the gears to the lowest speed
Powerful, easy-to-use and quiet, the Pulseroll Quiet motion™ motor within ensures a noise-free experience, so you can enjoy the benefits of a professional massage, no matter where you are.
- 5 speeds
- 2 Modes: Pulse & Wave
- Active touch control screen
- Quiet motion technology
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 5 hours of use from a single charge.
HOW TO USE
- Select which of the six provided attachment heads feels most comfortable or suitable to your needs noting the different intensity's of each head.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds to activate the device/ choose the desired speed by pressing again. Alternatively you can select the Mode button for 2 secs to activate the Wave mode, press again for Pulse mode.
- Place the Ignite Pro Massage Gun head on the desired muscle area.
- Work the head from the furthest point from the heart, then towards the heart
- Move the head slowly in an up and down motion and repeat for 30 seconds.
- Once warmed up, move the head across the area (left to right) for a further 30 seconds.
The Ignite Pro Massage Gun comes with six portable, easy-to-clean interchangeable heads. Each head works to target specific issues:
Pneumatic Head/ Level 1: Especially effective for treating sensitive and painful muscle groups.
Dome Head/ Level 2: For general full-body work - ideal for beginners.
AJ Glove Head/ Level 3: Intense targeted muscle recovery around the body.
Aluminium Scraper Head/ Level 4: For muscle flush and full body work out which also provides a cooling effect.
Spinal Head/ Level 5: For targeting muscles around the spine, or for a dual trigger point massage (not to be used on bones or spine).
Aluminium Bullet Head/ Level 5: For trigger point therapy, or advanced, localised deep muscle massage which also provides a cooling effect.