How does a peanut ball work?The peanut ball works like most deep tissue sports massage, but with added benefits. It is designed to manipulate deeper layers of muscle and the surrounding connecting tissue. This motion creates a vacuum behind the massage stroke, which is especially important in tight or damaged muscle tissue because a tight muscle will contract, depriving the tissues of vital nutrients, oxygen and therefore energy to repair. Any kind of massage increases blood flow to tissues, however, the reason for Pulseroll’s being the best vibrating massage ball on the market is that the rolling effect of the peanut ball opens the blood vessels, enabling nutrients to pass through more easily and lactic acid to be more efficiently disposed of.
foam roller hip flexors
What are the main vibrating peanut ball benefits?
- Portable and lightweight, so that you can use it as part of your muscle recovery equipment at the gym, trackside and at home.
- Variable vibration settings. The 4 speed settings mean that you can adjust the massage level to suit your requirements - whether you are easing an injury and want a gentle massage, or want to go to the highest level for fast release of knots.
- Increases blood flow – for quicker recovery and the reduction of lactic acid, enabling you to go further and recover more quickly.
- Deep tissue massage as an alternative to physio and sports massage, saving you time and money.
- Reduces next day soreness – allowing you to get on with your normal life without stiffness, or back to the gym for your next workout.
- The unique peanut shape means it can work deeper into the musculature than a standard vibrating roller.