NEXT DAY DELIVERY IN UK
90 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Portable Pulseroll Products for a Deeper Massage on Muscle Tissues
Training and recovery methods have a come a long way in recent years. We now know more than ever about how to look after our health and well-being while maximising the way we exercise. Using a foam roller has become a huge part of this, assisting anyone from professional athletes to the elderly. What makes these products so versatile is their ability to provide muscle tension relief in any location, helping users take ownership of their health.
These innovative products are great for using during warm up and cool down sessions, massaging various areas of the body. This includes the calves, quads, lower back, shoulders, arms, glutes, hamstrings and feet, to name just a few of the areas you can target. It’s also easy to use these rollers in everyday life for treating muscle soreness and improving fitness routines.
Muscle tightness can occur as a result of other factors such as repetitive movements, strenuous activity, poor posture and nutrition, dehydration and stress. Frequent training can also make it more difficult for muscles to recover between sessions. When muscles break down, the tissues shorten and thicken around the muscles causing tight, painful sensations. This can be helped by using roller products such as those from Pulseroll, acting as a form of self-myofascial release therapy, manipulating areas of muscle tightness.
Benefits of Using a Vibrating Foam Roller
- SOFTENS: Use a vibrating foam roller to soften and loosen the muscle tissue both before and after exercise and training.
- COMBINED TECHNIQUE: Pulseroll products blend pressure and vibrations for the ultimate deep tissue massage. Speeds are adjustable so that you can control the intensity of the roller.
- FLUSH AWAY LACTIC ACID: Such a penetrating massage which involves rolling the foam across a muscle group (usually using body weight), flushes lactic acid away from the site.
- INCREASE BLOOD FLOW: Improve your natural blood circulation with a foam roller, helping you to stay in shape, tone muscles and improve how you feel.
- PORTABLE PRODUCTS: Vibrating foam rollers have versatility due to their lightweight, portable nature. Easily carry your roller to use in the gym, home or even at a rehabilitation clinic.
- ENHANCE FLEXIBILITY: Using a vibrating foam roller regularly helps to increase the elasticity in the muscles, reducing the risk of injury.
- IMPROVE BALANCE: Enhance your core strength by using these products, achieving a greater sense of balance. Foam rollers have become popular with yoga enthusiasts for this very reason, supporting poses and acting as an ideal alternative to the traditional yoga block.
- FASTER RECOVERY: Using on sore muscle areas, a vibrating foam roller can target those localised trigger points and knots which are causing issues, producing faster, long-term results when aiding recovery.
- ADVANCE PERFORMANCE: Through improved flexibility, those who use a foam roller often notice a greater range of motion. This can be excellent for those training in a sport or reaching personal fitness goals who want to enhance the power of their movements.
- AVOID DOMS: Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) is something many fitness enthusiasts strive to avoid in the first 24 to 72 hours after training. One of the benefits of flushing away lactic acid from the muscles is stopping DOMS in its tracks and building up resilience.
- USE ACROSS THE BODY: There aren’t many limits to where you can use a foam roller, even achieving a deep massage on the soles of the feet after a long day.
- MORE CONTROL OVER YOUR ROLLING: Choose from a range of vibrating foam roller products, including hand-held massage balls and long cylindrical rollers.
What Products Can You Choose?For those looking for the right product, Pulseroll offers a variety of vibrating foam rollers in different shapes and sizes to suit your needs.
Shaped like a peanut, this vibrating foam roller is the hand-held version of the traditional roller, helping you to identify the trigger spots which need a little more work. Its unique massage ball shape allows you to apply more pressure to these areas.
Vibrating Foam Rollers
Classic rollers are the cylindrical rollers you may see more frequently. They allow the user to ‘roll’ muscle groups over the product, creating pressure through body weight and a hard surface such as the floor. The ‘Plus’ version of Pulseroll’s product is 7cm longer, proving to be an even more powerful design than the original.
Benefits of choosing these products include the variety of speed settings. Those using the products can opt for the right vibration speed for their needs. Simply select the intensity which feels right for you, allowing you to achieve what you want out of the session. The rollers also come in a range of colours so that you can buy one in the style of your choosing. With each product having a three-hour battery life, simply recharge to use time and time again.
Using the Rollers Correctly
Results can be maximised if the rollers are used correctly, and you must follow the right techniques to ensure you don’t aggravate the muscle tissue or make injuries worse. Pulseroll provides plenty of insight and instructional videos to show you the very best techniques when using rollers in each area of the body. This helps users to see the Pulseroll in action, the speed to use the roller at and the correct positioning for optimal support.
There are also some key things to avoid. This includes using the roller too often, irritating the area you’re trying to help. Don’t exceed 3 to 5 times a week on the same muscle group, and if you have any injuries, use the roller around the area rather than applying directly to the injured muscle. It’s also good to be aware of how vulnerable the body’s joints and bones are, ensuring you don’t roll over these areas.
Once you’ve got used to the technique, you can build up your skills, using the rollers to their full advantage. You’ll never see training and recovery in the same way ever again.
Want to find the right foam roller for your needs? Take a look at our amazing range of products and use our online store to purchase your roller now.
pay 3 installments of £66.67
pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- add item(s) on your cart
- go to checkout and chose
- enter your debit or credit card information
- pay later in 3 installments. The first payment is taken when order is processed. the reamaining will be automatically collected in 30 or 60 days
PULSEROLL – THE PERFECT RECOVERY PARTNER
AS SEEN ON TV
PULSEROLL IN PRESS
PULSEROLL ON TV
Credit: ITV this morning
PULSEROLL ON TV
Credit: ITV this morning