Scientifically proven, the Pulseroll Vibrating Peanut Ball is used by a wide range of people, including professional athletes, physiotherapists, the military, and the elderly. The innovative ‘peanut’ shape fits comfortably around your muscles, really targeting the desired area, while the compact design makes it travel-friendly and the perfect flight companion.
It can be used on almost any part of the body and works wonders on the glutes and calves. It’s also perfect for use under the feet to work through the arches.
HOW TO USE
The Pulseroll Vibrating Peanut Ball fits comfortably around the targeted muscle, and the vibration technology gets to work straight away.
- Start with the peanut ball on the floor.
- Sit or lay on it to target the desired muscle area.
- Gradially apply pressure and gently lean side to side, or roll up and down.
Another effective technique is:
- Hold the Vibrating Peanut Ball at one end.
- Place the other end straight onto the muscle.
- Apply pressure.
If you’re suffering from foot pain, a great technique is:
- Place the Vibrating Peanut Ball under the foot.
- Gently apply pressure.
- Roll gently forward and back across the sole.