VIBRATING FOAM ROLLER | Description
Regular use of a foam roller over time can reduce the risk of injury, illness, and can improve long-term muscle health and performance. When used before training, it can enhance performance, when used afterwards, it can speed up recovery significantly.
The first of its kind in the UK, and one of the best foam rollers available on the market, we’ve added our performance-enhancing vibration technology to bring you the very best foam roller experience available. It’s perfect for self-massage, rehabilitation, and performance training in the comfort of your own home.
Our scientifically proven vibration technology increases blood flow and oxygen to your muscles, improving general muscle health and recovery time after consistently hard training leading to DOMS.
The variable settings allow you to deliver different levels of vibration intensity, depending on your individual needs and targeted muscle groups.
- Low-power settings are ideal for a more relaxing massage, either on tired or sensitive areas.
- High-power settings deliver a more intense deep tissue treatment for those muscle knots and trigger points.
HOW TO USE
- Gently rest the target muscle on the vibrating foam roller - this allows the vibration to penetrate the muscle for an effective treatment.
- Use your body weight and adjust Pulseroll’s variable settings to find the optimal pressure and vibration. This will deliver deeper, more intense vibration therapy.
- Treatment can be self-administered in a focused area or moved around in a more general massaging motion.
Countless research studies have confirmed the positive benefits of vibration training, but here at Pulseroll HQ we wanted to make sure our vibrating foam rollers were effective by undertaking our own independent scientific study.
Our study found that vibrating foam rollers can increase blood flow and oxygen to muscles by as much as 22% after hard training. This helps to speed up recovery and maintain the strength in muscles that is usually temporarily lowered after a workout.