Your new recovery companion; you won’t ever want the Pulseroll peanut to leave your side… back… glutes… calves… you get it.
What is it?
Our Pulseroll vibrating peanut massage ball is a portable and lightweight handheld massage tool, ideally suited for myofascial release, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage. The innovative peanut shape fits comfortably around your muscles, really targeting the desired area. The lightweight and portable design makes it travel friendly and the perfect flight companion.
Scientifically proven, the Pulseroll peanut massage ball roller is used by a full range of demographics, including professional athletes, physiotherapists, military, and the elderly. A Pulseroll peanut can be used on almost any part of the body, but works wonders on the glutes and calves specifically. Also great under the feet to work through the arches and treat plantar fasciitis.
How to use:
Here at Pulseroll, we use vibration technology in all our muscle recovery products, setting us apart from the traditional foam rollers out there. With our products you don’t need to roll as much as the vibrations do all the work for you.
You place the product on the desired muscle and gently apply pressure as you lean from side to side. The peanut ball can be held by one end in one hand and used to spot reduce certain tight areas on the body.
- A combination of pressure and vibration helps to reduce muscle tightness, increase flexibility, and reduce next day soreness after your training session.
- It has 4 one touch power settings, making the ball ideal for warm ups, cool downs and a variety of workouts utilising the different settings. It comes with a remote control to allow you to change the speed much more comfortably while the ball is in use.
- It can easily be slipped into your gym bag or carried on the go, making it easy and stress-free to transport and therefore is usable everywhere, whether it’s at home, work, or at the gym.
- Through continued use, the vibration technology in the peanut ball will increase your circulation, which not only hugely benefits your muscles, but also your heart and all aspects of your health.
- Using the peanut ball for warming up tight muscles or for cooling down after training only takes a couple of minutes of your time, meaning it is a quick and efficient way to help you achieve the best performance possible.
- Myofascial release from the vibration technology helps you avoid many sport related injuries.
Try out the peanut massage ball for yourself to up your recovery game or alternatively, head over to our shopping page to see our full range of products!