Vibrating Massage Ball | Description
Scientifically proven, the Pulseroll Vibrating Massage Ball is used by a wide range of people, including professional athletes, physiotherapists, the military, and the elderly. This super-portable tool is ideal for physiotherapy, muscle recovery, and pain relief. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, and unlike standard foam rollers, the Vibrating Massage Ball can reach specific trigger points all over the body.
It can be used on almost any part of the body and works wonders on the glutes. It’s also ideal for use under the feet to work through the arches.
HOW TO USE
The Vibrating Massage Ball fits comfortably around the targeted muscle, and the vibration technology gets to work straight away.
- Start with the Vibrating Massage Ball on the floor.
- Sit or lay on it to target the desired muscle area.
- Gradually apply pressure and gently lean side to side, or roll up and down.
Another effective technique is:
- Hold the Vibrating Massage Ball in one hand.
- Place it directly onto the muscle.
- Gradually apply pressure and gently roll in a circular motion.
If you suffer from foot pain, a great technique is:
- Place the Vibrating Massage Ball under the foot.
- Gently apply pressure.
- Roll gently forward and back across the sole.