It’s the most magical time of the year – and we couldn’t be more excited! The last couple of years have been difficult for everyone, which is perhaps why most of us seem to be going all-out for Christmas this year. We love the music, the food, the time spent with family, and of course, the presents!
However, figuring out what to buy everyone can be a challenge. But with gyms reopening and so many of us hoping to stay healthy, this list of the best Christmas gifts for gym lovers might be precisely what you need to please your fussy friends and relatives.
You might think that people who go to the gym are impossible to buy for, and you don’t want to waste your money on things they won’t use. But you will find the best practical Christmas gift ideas for gym lovers right here.
1. Pro Massage Roller
Top choice for fitness enthusiasts
Even the biggest gym lovers would rather do without the pain they experience after exercising. The quicker they can recover, the quicker they can get back to lifting weight and growing more muscle!
That’s why our top pick for Christmas gifts for gym lovers is the Vibrating Foam Roller from Pulseroll. But, don’t be fooled – this isn’t just any foam roller; this is a luxury massage device with three vibration speeds. Our vibrating foam roller has been designed as a self-massage tool to increase blood flow, aid recovery, and even benefit any long-standing muscular problems.
Scientific studies on Pulseroll products have shown an increase in recovery and circulation by 22% and a 14% improvement in range of movement. This is a product that any gym lover will use again and again and can continue to benefit from.
- Backed by scientific studies.
- Reduce muscle soreness.
- Increased blood flow and muscle oxygen.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Payment options are available.
- More expensive than traditional foam rollers, but more effective!
2. A Fancy New Gym Outfit
Best budget gift
Gym lovers appreciate new gym clothes, especially from high-quality brands such as Gymshark. So nowadays if you look round the gym, you’re bound to see a few gym-goers clad in Gymshark clothing.
The results speak for themselves. Gymshark went from a small, obscure clothing line to a leading brand in just a few years.
Their clothes are also very reasonably priced, with some items costing less than £20!
- Well-known brand.
- High-quality clothing.
- Low-cost gift ideas.
- It may not be a good idea to give the gift of clothing if you’re unsure of their size.
3. Pro Massage Gun
Best gift for the hardcore gym bunny
If you have a higher budget and your giftee is committed to the gym, then the Pro Massage Gun could be the perfect gift.
Another item from Pulseroll, the Pro Massage Gun promises the highest levels of precision to help gym lovers recover and achieve their personal best.
This massage gun provides an effective massage that treats the problem with short, intense pulses. It targets deep tissue and increases blood flow.
It can be used anywhere on the body, but many people find particular relief by using it on the back and shoulders to alleviate pain and improve posture. This is one gift that you’ll want to be borrowing for yourself!
- Increase blood flow and flush away lactic acid.
- Reduce muscle soreness.
- Improve posture.
- Four vibration settings to get deep into muscle tissue.
- Approved by physios and pro athletes.
- The most expensive gift on this list, but well worth it!
4. Workout Log Book
Best motivating gift
If you’re looking for a smaller gift that a gym lover is sure to appreciate, then this workout log book could be the winner.
This little notebook gives gym bunnies a space to set goals, record their workouts, and monitor their progress. A perfect upgrade to writing notes on their phone or an old notebook they found around the house that’s bound to go missing.
This gym log workbook will help keep them motivated well into next year and enable them to see how far they’ve come.
- Space to write down six goals and record workouts.
- A5 size that will fit into most gym bags.
- Monitor progress.
- Made from recycled paper.
- No slot for a pen or pencil.
- Small space to record workouts.
5. Grip Strength Measurement Meter
Best unique gift
Anyone who lifts weights cares about their grip strength. This CAMRY Digital Hand Dynamometer is a high-precision sensor that accurately reads grip strength.
This tool is a gift for gym lovers to monitor their progress and set goals. It even stores data and provides users with a record of their grip strength.
Furthermore, it can store the information of up to 19 different users, which means that you could benefit from this gift too!
- Accurately reads grip strength.
- Records information of up to 19 people.
- Adjustable for different hand sizes.
- Not as relevant for runners and cardio devotees as it is for weight lifters.
6. Gym Bag
Best practical gift
This gym bag from Myprotein is a great practical gift for gym lovers. What bag do they take to the gym? Is it big enough to fit in all their gear? Do they have to empty their bag to use it for other purposes such as work? If they don’t already have one, a decent gym bag could be the ideal gift.
Myprotein is a brand committed to gym buffs. They have created a bag with plenty of different storage compartments so that everything can be kept organised. It also has an adjustable strap for comfort.
- A high-quality gym bag.
- Plenty of storage compartments.
- Adjustable strap for comfort.
- Includes ice packs and food containers.
- Try to make sure they don’t have one already: Myprotein’s bags are quite popular!
7. Foot Spa
Best Gift For Gym Lovers Who Need to Unwind
People who are always at the gym work those feet hard! It’s good to remind them that self-care is also essential, and that doesn’t necessarily mean giving up on their diet and eating lots of chocolate.
This foot spa is more than just a bathtub for sore feet. It also has vibration and massage settings. It heats and maintains a water temperature of 35-48 Celsius, contains removable massage rollers, and has the option for jacuzzi-like bubbles and vibration.
- A luxury gift that promotes relaxation.
- Adjustable heat, massage, and vibration.
- Alleviates tension and foot pain.
- Must be maintained and kept clean.
8. Tiger Balm
Best stocking filler
Tiger balm is an excellent addition to any gym lover’s bag. It contains ingredients that, when absorbed by the skin, help to block pain. As a result, tiger palm can be applied directly to sore muscles and alleviate pain without medication or pain killers.
- Medication-free pain relief.
- Cheap and practical gift.
- It can cause skin irritation for some people, especially if the skin area has cuts or scrapes.
9. Vibrating Peanut Roller
Best gift for runners
Runners often have sore feet, glutes, and calves, and conditions such as plantar fasciitis are common and painful. This Vibrating Peanut Roller has been designed to reach smaller problem areas and relieve daily aches. It’s an excellent therapy for foot pain, plantar fasciitis, and myofascial release.
Runners often get aches and pains that only worsen as they get older. Conditions such as plantar fasciitis can worsen over time and leave people unable to continue with their favorite sports. But treating these conditions early by using a tool such as a vibrating roller, some people will find that the conditions improve.
The peanut roller works by increasing blood flow and muscle oxygen.
- Targets specific problem areas.
- Better exercise recovery and long-lasting relief.
- Backed by scientific studies.
- Some people with mobility issues may find it challenging to use.
10. Air Purifier
Best gift for a gym lover’s home
People who love the gym usually care about their health and wellbeing. This air purifier sanitizes the air and helps remove allergens, and pollutants.
This could be an especially useful gift for someone with allergies, as they could see significant improvements in their sleep and breathing quality, both of which can dramatically improve performance in the gym.
- Cleans the air, which can improve breathing quality and sleep.
- Removes 99% of allergens and pollutants.
- Designed to be stylish and quiet.
- Some of the evidence around how effective air purifiers are is controversial.