Percussion guns, massage guns, percussion massagers… do they really work?
These days receiving regular massages is such a necessity, whether you work long hours on your feet or you’re an athlete who’s constantly pushing your body to the next level. A massage can be hugely beneficial for your overall well-being and health. There are plenty of self-massage tools on the market if you’re not wanting to splash the cash and go to a professional massage therapist. This is where the Pulseroll Massage Gun comes in.
What does it do?
A percussion gun delivers strong pulses and vibrations into the muscle tissue promoting better circulation, relaxing the muscles and easing pain and soreness. It enables you to apply focused pressure similar to a deep tissue massage. You can use to it target specific muscle groups and smaller areas that are particularly causing you pain. It’s such a popular tool with athletes as it’s so effective in helping the effects of DOMS.
How to use:
- Make sure your Pulseroll Massage Gun is charged, then turn on using the switch on the bottom of the handle.
- Start with the lowest setting and then up the speed to find whatever you feels most comfortable.
- Never use directly on a bone or joint.
- When using the gun you can use it in circular motions or an up and down motion, whatever is most comfortable for you.
- You can move it slowly or fast, again depending on your comfort level.
- Don’t spend too long on the same area, only 60 seconds on each muscle will do.
For faster muscle recovery and to help prevent injury, percussive therapy is the way to go. With 6 attachment heads and 4 speed settings, Pulseroll are ahead of the game in an ever-growing market of recovery products.
A percussion gun can also be used on the soles of the feet to help with foot pain and plantar fasciitis!
Get your Pulseroll Massage Gun today.